It is important that you read this page.
The use of www.fssaim.com (this “Website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). After you have read and understood these Terms, you may click “I Agree” to confirm that you agree to the Terms which create a binding legal agreement between us. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using this Website.
By clicking “I Agree” you:
- represent, warrant and undertake to us that you: (a) are a “wholesale client” (as defined in the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013); (b) will access the information on this Website for professional use only; and (c) if you are a “wholesale client” on the basis that you are an investment business that provides a financial advice service to “retail clients” (as defined in the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013): (i) have obtained and maintain all licenses and authorisations required to be held under applicable laws and regulations of New Zealand; and (ii) will not provide any content on the Website to retail clients (as defined in the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013);
- confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and agree to abide by them on every occasion that you access this Website; and
- confirm that you are accessing this Website in compliance with the laws and regulations of New Zealand.
General terms and conditions:
All users of services accessible through this site agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Information on this site is provided by First Sentier Investors (Australia) IM Ltd (ABN 89 114 194 311, AFSL 289017) (FSI AIM), which forms part of First Sentier Investors, a global investment management business. First Sentier Investors is ultimately owned by Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG), a global financial group. For the purposes of these Terms, FSI Group means FSI AIM and its related bodies corporate and affiliates, and MUFG Group means MUFG and its subsidiaries.
Information provided on, and available from, this site does not constitute financial or taxation advice. The information does not take into account the objectives and circumstances of the individual investor. You should obtain investment and taxation advice specific to your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs before making any investment decision.
All currency references are references to Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified).
Unless otherwise specifically stated, the material on this site is for information purposes only and nothing on this site currently:
- constitutes an offer of a financial product or an offer generally;
- constitutes an invitation to subscribe for a financial product, or
- amounts to a solicitation for any business either in Australia or in any place other than Australia.
The Product Disclosure Statement for the First Sentier Investors (NZ) Scheme is available from FSI, or the issuer/manager, Implemented Investment Solutions Limited (IIS), and on https://disclose-register.companiesoffice.govt.nz/ and https://iisolutions.co.nz/fund-hosting/documents-and-reporting-2/. The information contained in this website is not an offer of units in the First Sentier Global Listed Infrastructure Fund (Fund) or a proposal or an invitation to make an offer to sell, or a recommendation to subscribe for or purchase, any units in the Fund.
If you are making an investment directly then you will be required to complete the application form in the PDS, which can be obtained from IIS. The information and any opinions in this website are based on sources that FSI believes are reliable and accurate. FSI, its directors, officers and employees make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this site and disclaim liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that may arise from any reliance on the information or any opinions, conclusions or recommendations contained in it, whether that loss or damage is caused by any fault or negligence on the part of FSI, or otherwise, except for any statutory liability which cannot be excluded. This disclaimer extends to IIS, and any entity that may link to this site.
The information in this website is not intended to be financial advice for the purposes of the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013. In particular, in preparing this website, FSI did not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. Professional investment advice from an appropriately qualified adviser should be taken before making any investment.
Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future performance, unit prices may go down as well as up and an investor in the Fund may not recover the full amount of the capital that they invest.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the permission of FSI or IIS. IIS is the issuer and manager of the Fund. FSI is the investment manager of the Fund.
Accuracy of information and limitation of liability
FSI Group and MUFG Group do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. FSI Group and MUFG Group will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. However, FSI Group will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
The investment risk
Investments in any funds contained on this website are not deposits or other liabilities of the FSI Group or MUFG Group and are subject to investment and other risks. MUFG Group and FSI Group do not guarantee: the repayment of capital by any fund; the performance of any of the funds; the achievement of any particular rate of return from a fund; or any taxation consequences of, any investment in a fund which is made under the information available from this site.
First Sentier Investors and related logos are trademarks registered in New Zealand. Copyright in the information provided on, and available from, this site is owned by First Sentier Investors (Australia) Services Pty Limited (ABN 73 624 305 595) (FSI ASP).
You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed on-line and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may use the trademarks and copyright material at this site only with FSI ASP’s express permission and in accordance with FSI ASP’s directions from time to time. The use of, and creation of links to, this site are at the risk of the user and are subject to FSI ASP’s rights and the user's general legal obligations. FSI ASP makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to use of the trademarks outside New Zealand. For further information about creating links to this site and about using the First Sentier Investors material, see our guidelines below or contact First Sentier Investors on +61 2 9010 5200.
If you wish to create a link from your site to this site, in addition to the general terms and conditions you have read and agreed to above, you acknowledge the following.
- You may link your site only to the home page of this site.
- You must display the First Sentier Investors URL and icon clearly and prominently, without in any way damaging the reputation of the FSI Group or MUFG Group, goods and services the FSI Group or MUFG Group provides, or suggest any association between the FSI Group, the MUFG Group or the First Sentier Investors business and other persons, organisations, goods and services, unless approved in writing by FSI ASP.
- If FSI ASP allows you to use its copyright material you may use it only in accordance with its directions from time to time, using only material supplied or approved by it, without any alteration and incorporating notices indicating FSI ASP’s ownership of copyright material.
- FSI ASP may take legal action in respect of any use of its name or copyright material without its permission, other than in accordance with its directions, or in breach of FSI ASP's rights or your general legal obligations.
First Sentier Investors, of which FSSA Investment Managers is a part, is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance, ethics and behaviour in all of its activities, as part of which First Sentier Investors requires that its employees display the highest levels of professionalism in all aspects of their work to facilitate compliance with its Code of Conduct and all applicable laws.
First Sentier Investors is also committed to maintaining a culture where all employees feel empowered to report misconduct and to feel protected from retaliation when doing so.
This extends to the relatives, dependents or spouse of the employee and to others with a connection to First Sentier Investors such as officers, directors, contractors, consultants, suppliers and service providers and their spouse, relatives and dependents.
Individuals as noted above with information in relation to misconduct (including unethical, illegal, corrupt or other inappropriate conduct) are encouraged to contact the First Sentier Investors Whistleblowing Protection Officer via:
Call: +61 2 9010 5200 during Sydney Australia office hours or leave a message.
Write to: Whistleblower Protection Officer, First Sentier Investors, Level 5, Tower 3, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW 2000.